In an attempt to get a decent picture for the back of my book, me and the Mrs. recently did a little photo shoot. If you ever find yourself in need of a top quality picture, I thought of a few things you may want to remember in order to look your best. Here are some of my suggestions:
1. Position hair in such a way to make yourself look less bald.
2. Make sure sideburns are even.
3. Check nose hair situation. (Depends on how close-up you want to get.)
4. Decide which half of your face looks better. (This was easy for me.)
5. Wait for enormous zit on the end of your nose to recede, if you have one. (No joke. It was affecting my vision.)
Hope this helps,